Patient Centered Home
A Patient Centered Medical Home is a model of patient care using a team approach and emphasizes care coordination and communication to provide quality care, help manage your medical costs, and aims to achieve an excellent patient care experience.
Your Role as a Patient:
- Tell us your questions and concerns.
- Keep us up-to-date with your medications, immunizations, allergies, tests, doctor visits, and hospitalizations.
- Tell us of any changes about you and your family health history.
- Encourage other doctors who provide you care to communicate with us.
- Actively take part in making decisions about your health care.
- Follow your plan of care and provider instructions.
Our role as your trusted Healthcare team:
- Provide a safe and clean health clinic setting.
- Provide you with options for your plan of care whenever possible.
- Communicate with you health care team to provide timely, appropriate, cost effective care.
- Provide resources to you to support your health and plan of care.
Resources we do provide to our patients include Health Coaching, Self-Care Management Support, Health Resources, and Preventative care.