The HRH Patient Portal is here!
- View your health information online
- Convenient online access whenever and wherever you need it.
Creating a Patient Portal Account is easy.
- The next time you are at Hawarden Regional Healthcare, let a staff member know you would like to get registered for the Patient Portal.
- You will receive information with a password for your account.
- You log in to the Hawarden Regional Healthcare website, www.hawardenregionalhealthcare.com, and click on the “Your HRH Patient Portal” tab.
- Click on the “Create an Account” tab, and enter your PIN and last name to identify yourself.
- Provide your current email address, password and secret question-answers – then click “Register.”
Once you’ve finished registering, you will receive a verification email. Follow the instructions on the verification email to complete the registration process. You now have a Secure Patient Portal Account!
The Patient Portal is very secure—your information is protected with the same high level of security that all healthcare organizations are required to follow.
- Information you access within your Patient Portal is protected with secure SSL encryption—the same security protocol that banks use to protect your financial information.
- Any messages you send to—or receive from—your doctor or provider exists only within your secure portal; the confidential information in those messages is never sent through potentially unsecure email.
- Your Patient Portal account is password protected and linked to your verified email address.
- As with any online account you manage, you will want to keep your login credentials safe by 1.) not sharing your username and password with others, 2.) creating a “strong” password, or one that is hard to guess, and 3.) logging out of your account when you’re done accessing your Patient Portal account.